Sunday 25 November 2012

STREAM / DL: THE MONASTIC MIX (BY GREG WILSON 1996)

Greg's 200th post is celebrated with the release of his last mix that was tape edited; "To tie-in with my 200th blog post, this was the last mix I ever tape edited, putting it together on my original Revox B77 reel-to-reel, which I’d bought 14 years earlier, back in 1982. See the post with accompanying images at the blog:
http://www.gregwilson.co.uk/2012/11/the-monastic-mix/


I think it’s a mix that’s most conducive to a chilled-out environment (and state of mind). I might have given the impression that it’s pretty heavy-going, but you’ll find lots of familiar stuff throughout (it makes for a great game of spot the sample) and I’m sure it’ll raise a smile, and perhaps even the spirit, here and there."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...