Monday 24 October 2011

STREAM: THEVANTAGEPOINT by Peter Van Hoesen

Next up we have a tasty little number from Peter Van Hoesen. For his mix, Peter conjures up a suitably-theatrical 80s mood of squealing guitars and soaring synthesisers, as he explains:

"This mix represents my listening habits from the last four or five months. Lately I have been going back to the music I was listening to when growing up - mostly new wave, post-punk, vaguely electronic sounding tracks.

It struck me that, after completing the mix, most of the tracks I selected originate from the UK. I also like to think that this is the first mix in a series that will look back on that specific (late) eighties period that is heavily represented in my record collection. I feel there's at least one other mix coming up. For now, please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...