Thursday 22 April 2010

EP REVIEW: Tyrrell 'Robofucius EP' released 3 March on Etage Noir

Originally posted 7 February 2008:

A diverse three track offering from DJ and producer Tyrrell that should go down well in the clubs, both main room and chill out.

'Robofucius' is a Balearic funky house affair, not the most original song I have ever heard and as instrumental offers very little in the way of excitement. That said I'm sure some clubbers and DJ's will no doubt enjoy it. 'As I listen' features the vocals of Nanar and is a decent attempt at a chill-out track.

My favourite was the dirtier electro house vibe found on 'LaLaLaLaLaLa'. Again it hardly made me want to get up a groove and there was no spine tingling going on but it will appeal to some. Might be worth downloading from Beatport but probably wise to save your cash for a more worthy 12".

2/5

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Just Banks

CTZN V41N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...