Wednesday 30 January 2013

NEW: Alan Braxe - One More Chance (Lifelike Remix)

I was really really really looking forward to the New Alan Braxe cut. Like, my breath was so baited I was attracting sharks, and then it came and then it let me down. But then thankfully Lifelike stepped up to the plate and kind of hit the spot with a dancefloor destroying remix that is full of irony, I mean how is it that I want to dance more to a remix (by a different artist) of a tune by a guy who I spent most of the last decade dancing to? Anyway that being said check them both out for yourself and make you own mind up if you like any of them. Seriously though Braxe get your shit together. I'll listen to your next cut because you more than most deserve one more chance but please no more of this ear garbage s'il vous plait.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...